What makes granite the most desired building material? (Please click here to see more information on granite)
- Highly Heat Resistant
- Naturally Beautiful
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Stain resistant (with proper maintenance)
- Resistant to mold and mildew
Artistic Stone Kitchen & Bath, Inc. is the leading prefabricated granite retailer and installer in the Bay Area with:
- Lowest prices (40% below other major granite retailers)
- Fastest quotation (1-2 days) and installation turnaround (1-2 days)
- Largest inventory with many colors to choose from
- Licensed (#: 860157), bonded, and insured
By utilizing highly efficient manufacturing, quotation, and installation processes Artistic Stone has been able to eliminate tremendous inefficiency out of the granite installation process and pass on substantial savings to our customers. The following are the top reasons to consider Artistic Stones for your granite remodeling project:
- Lowest Prices Around (40-50% below other major granite retailers)
- Prices start at $45 per sq. ft Installed! (This includes full bullnose edges, unlike Home Depotís advertised prices)
- Donít believe us? Come get a free quote and shop around. We know you will come back.
- What we donít make in pricing, we make up through volume.
- We control our own manufacturing process and cut all of our granite with Markon Industries machinery (state of the art technology).
- Since our inception, we have successfully completed thousands of retail installations with a 94% excellent rating of customer satisfaction. This is how and why we've earned Diamond Certified.
- Licensed, bonded and insured. Exceeds standards set by California State Contractor Licensing Board.
- High volume strategy means that our contractors have installed thousands of kitchens utilizing our methods. Thatís all they do five days per week. Granite is a notoriously difficult material to fabricate. Experience matters!
- Two-year warranty on workmanship
Turn Around Time:
- The absolute fastest quotation and installation turnaround in the industry.
- We can have you quoted, contracted and installed in as little as 48 hours.
- 95% of our installations are completed within 2 days from start.
- Average order placement time is 2 weeks.
- We control our own crews, own trucks and own estimators.
- Artistic Stone was started by frustrated home owners who were sick and tired of shady, lazy and disorganized contractors.
- Every employee is measured and compensated relative to your satisfaction.
- Despite our low prices, huge selection, strong guarantees, and amazing execution, we view superior customer service as our most critical core competency.
- No hidden charges. No bait and switch. You will walk out with a contract and know exactly how much you will pay.
- We are committed to becoming the largest granite dealer in the United States. Your satisfaction is all that stands in our way.
- One free sealer service after installation
Granite, quite literally, is as old as the earth itself. It is formed from liquid magma, the molten rock found below the Earth's crust, cooled slowly to form a substance approaching the hardness and durability of diamond. Granite's unique properties make it the material of choice in high traffic surface applications such as kitchens and bathroom counters. As a commercial or residential surface, Granite rarely discolors or stains and is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
Why has granite traditionally been so expensive?
Contrary to popular belief, granite is not a rare stone. In fact, we estimate there is more than enough granite in the world's supplies to put a granite kitchen in every home in the United States. The same properties that makes granite desirable also makes it costly to mine, fabricate and ship. Granite is very heavy and hence very expensive to ship. So why ship any more of it than needed? Granite is also extremely hard, making it very challenging to cut and polish. For years the conventional wisdom was to fabricate much of the stone on the job site. We at Artistic Stones believe this is a foolish endeavor. While a certain degree of on-site customization is important to ensure a quality fit and finish, we believe the best result is when most of the heavy lifting (so to speak) is accomplished well before granite slabs arrive at the job site. By prefabricating standard width sizes and edges, not only do we pass on tremendous cost savings from increased efficiency, we also drastically improve the precision of the cuts and the likelihood of a successfully installed end-product!
Standard slabs Sizes
Granite slabs are 58" to 74" high by 108" to 124" long by 3cm thick, the ideal size for kitchen counter and vanity tops. All slabs vary in these ranges and should be checked before specifying a specific height or length