Kitchen Counter Tops
"Granite's durability and longevity make it ideal for kitchen countertops …A leading consumer magazine recently compared granite with engineered stone, ceramic tile, laminate, butcher block, and other manufactured surfaces. Granite received the highest overall performance rating as a kitchen countertop material." Marble Institute of America
We specialize in manufacturing, fabricating, and installing granite counter tops and have installed thousands of granite kitchens since 2002. More than 95% of our customers selected our pre-fabricated granite counter tops for their kitchens. Five percent of our customers use us as their slab fabricator and installer, due to their unique requirements.
Why use pre-fabricated granite counter tops for your kitchen?
Pre-fabricating polished slabs to standard widths, lengths and laminated edge finishing substantially decreases the installation time spent on a job site. Consider this, over 60% of a granite counter top's ultimate cost is driven by labor. Here’s how and why our prices are 40%-50% lower than those of major retailers’ but still maintain the highest quality honored by Diamond Certified:
- Utilizing low cost skilled labor overseas and proven manufacturing
techniques in a controlled factory setting.
- Supplying factory-direct granite in order to cut out the middlemen
- Quoting jobs correctly with proprietary-pricing software.
- Fast turning for quotes and installation: quoting – within 48 hours;
installation – within 2 days for over 95% of our jobs
- Presenting you a professional team of manufacturer, sales,fulfillment, and installers. This is the most important factor for us to deliver you an upscale experience with downscale prices.
Our countertop sizes can fit 98% of kitchens and bathrooms after minor cut:
- Counter tops: 100" x 26 "x 3/4", 108" x 26 "x 3/4",
- Island: 100" x 36" x 3/4", 100" x 42" x 3/4", 100" x 52" x 3/4",
- Back Splash: 100" x4" x3/4", 100" x7" x3/4" etc