Maybe your existing shower/tub surround is worn out and needs to be replaced? Maybe you just want to update the look of your home, and add some beauty to your bathroom so more value on your property? We would be happy to help you with your project.
We can help you create the shower/tub surround you have always wanted, using either granite slabs or natural stone tiles.
How to get an estimate
The best way for us to provide you with an accurate quote is to provide us with the following:
- A rough sketch of the area surrounding your shower and/or tub, including all dimensions
- Material and color choice (URL)
- Exposed edge options (i.e. square, bullnose, ogee, etc.)
- Whether or not demolition of existing surround is needed.
- Whether or not preparation is needed.
- Whether or not water proof is needed
- What kind of shower pan you will choose, i.e. plastic, stone tile, or stone slab, etc.
- The average cost of materials is from $10-$30 per square foot.
- The cost of labor will be $30-$50 per square foot to install.
- Processes when using slabs for your Shower/Tub Surround.
- The average cost of materials is from $2-$15 per square foot.
- The cost for labor is $22-$27 per square foot for porcelain or ceramic.
- $25-$30 per square foot for natural stone.
- Demolition and preparation-depends on the job.
What if we do not carry the material that you are looking for?
You can always elect to purchase materials from another supplier. In most cases we will template, fabricate, and install materials that we could not source ourselves directly. We also work with a number of other material vendors should you need assistance.