Why Use Pre-Fabricated Counter Tops For Your Vanity?
Like our pre-fabricated kitchens, our bathroom vanity pieces are cut and fabricated overseas with our various edging options. For many people looking to remodel their bathrooms.
- Pre-fabricated granite vanity tops (100" x 25 ½" with two sides laminated) can substantially decrease your vanity costs, (over 50% savings, comparing your cost to buy and fabricate a whole slab).
- Shorten installation time (installed one day).
Pricing Process: The best way to get an accurate vanity price quote is to provide Artistic Stone with a rough sketch of your vanity. We can usually complete a vanity quote in 15 minutes. In this case, we need the following information:
- Size of vanity (length and width of cabinets)
- Number of sides exposed
- Selection of your color
- Selection of your edge
- Size of backsplash preferred (4"-20")
- The number and types (Under-mount, top-mount, or Vessel sink) of sinks you will need cutout and installed
- If you will need Artistic Stone to take out your current vanity top (demo) and lay and level fresh plywood.
- Please click here to see more details about our processes when using pre-fab countertops for your bath.
Price Range: For almost all vanities, only one piece of material per bathroom is needed. Vanity prices will vary based on material picked. On average, vanities (including material, fabrication, and installation) with one sink cutout range from $1,200 to $1,500. On average, vanities with two sink cutouts range from $1,400 to $1,700. Installation of vanity tops are usually completed in one day.
Remnant pieces: One thing to keep in mind, Artistic Stone has a wide selection of remnant pieces that can be used for vanity tops. Colors and sizes are limited, as the selection will constantly vary. However, if there is a remnant piece that meets your approval and size specifications, the cost for material will be $50 to $150, depending on color and length. When quoting for vanities, Artistic Stone salespeople always keep this option in mind as a way to help you save.